Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Top 10 Things I Love About Kentucky

10.   The Flowers:  Azaleas, Rhododendrons, Dogwoods
9.  The Red River Gorge
8.  The Legacy Trail - 12 mile trail for walking, running or biking
7.   Horses - I love all the horses and the farms - just so gorgeous
6.  The Landscape - The rolling hills are so pretty
5.  The Weather -  I love how much warmer it is here than my home town in Indiana-we have at least 6 extra weeks of nice weather
4.  Accents - I love southern accents - I can't listen enough to someone with a southern accent
3.  The people - I love the south and the people here.  Southern Hospitality is a "real" thing - handshakes, smiles, "bless your heart,"...
2.  Our Friends --we love our small group and our bible study friends  - they really have become our extended family - so thankful for them!
 1.  Our Church-  I love what God is doing at Southland- we love worshipping, serving and learning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!