Sunday, July 10, 2011

Questions

I stumbled across an odd/random set of questions.   I thought I would give it a go. 


How can someone win your heart?  My best friends are Jesus followers, loving, kind, generous, sweet, and compassionate.  They're all near and dear to my heart.
What does your shirt look like?  Just a plain purple tee that I got on clearance from Banana Republic.
What's currently bothering you?  Nothing.
Do you know all the words to the National Anthem?  YES! 
How would you describe yourself?  Christ follower, compassionate, loving, outgoing, and organized.
What do you currently hear?  Brian watching tv in the other room.
What time did you go to sleep last night?  10:15 - which is kind of late for me, especially since I've been pregnant.  I am not a night owl.  My body starts shutting down by 10 at the latest. 
When is your birthday?  May 3rd.  I turned the big 3-0 this year. 
Do you remember your dreams?  Yes!  And since I've been pregnant, I have been having a lot of nightmares.  At least a couple of times per week I have been waking up screaming.  I have dreamed about several men breaking into our house, a snake in the bed, several men staring at me in our bedroom...
When was the last time you were outside?  About an hour ago.  I went out and sat on our deck for a few minutes, but it's still about 90 degrees, so I came back in. 
If you became a millionaire, what would you buy?  Nothing too extravagant.  I would pay off our house, upgrade our vehicles (we wouldn't go crazy - probably a minivan and truck), set aside a larger emergency fund, give money to several organizations near and dear to our hearts, rent an RV and travel across America (we'd probably wait until our kids are a little older to remember), get a personal trainer lined up to help shed the baby weight, and buy Brian some nice tools for his shop.

How many tattoos do you have?  None.  Not really my thing.
Are you a good cook?  Yes, I think so.  I made the Pioneer Woman's Chicken Parm tonight and it was really good.  I really enjoy cooking. 
What is the last movie you saw?  We actually saw Transformers 3 Friday night (I'm really not into movies, I don't sit still very well).  We were excited to see the movie because Brian's brother is in the movie at the beginning - long story, but Chris works at NASA and got to be in the flash back scenes in the movie. 
What do you do for a living?  I'm a Registered Nurse, but hopefully come November I will be a Stay At Home Mom. 
Do you love your job?   I like my job, but I don't love it.  I finally work for a great doctor, but the previous 3 years were really hard and have caused me to kind of be burned out.  I've had several poor experiences as a nurse since we've been in Kentucky. 
What kind of car do you drive?  2001 Honda Accord with 200,900 miles on it.  I got it new 10 years ago and have almost driven the wheels off of it.  In the fall we will be upgrading our vehicles. 
Do you have a reason to smile right now?  Yes.  I always have a reason to smile.  Just thinking about or seeing my husband makes me smile.  Thinking about our little man makes me smile.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!