Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fun Weekend

Two weekends ago we were back in Indiana.  Chris and Brittney flew in from Texas.  We had such a great time hanging out with everyone.  Too bad the time went really fast.    
We met my parents for breakfast.  I finally have a picture with my mom
Why did we take pictures in the parking lot?
From left to right:  Me, Brian, Melissa, Michael, Grandpa C, Grandma C, Chris and Brittney
Brian's parents are included in next picture ---Why am I holding my stomach in all the pictures?  Notice how big I've gotten?
That was the last weekend I could travel - now we're homebound until Hudson makes his appearance, hopefully less than 4 weeks away.

I know I've been a bad blogger, I've been so busy and exhausted.  I would love to do 1 more pregnancy update before Hudson arrives.  I also need to do a couple more things in the nursery and then I'll post pictures.    I'm slowly feeling stressed just typing this thinking of everything I have left to do. 

1 comment:

  1. Don't stress out! Just do what has to be done for that day and then tackle tomorrow's work tomorrow. Hudson won't care if his nursery is ready when he arrives :)
    Hoping these next few weeks go well for you. I know it's hard because you just want this part to be over and to meet your little man, but enjoy every minute. Everyone told me how fast time flies, and I nodded and smiled, but now I realize how fast it does go by. Noel is FIVE now!
    Get some rest, take care of yourself (and Brian and Hudson) and the rest will fall into place!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!