Tuesday, August 18, 2015

First Day of Preschool

Yesterday was Hudson' first day for preschool at our church.  He was super excited and ready for drop off.  He walked right in, sat in his seat and said, "Bye, Mom."  Que the tears - from me, not him.  When I picked him up, he said he had a great day.  He answered a rule question correctly and got to pick a toy out of the treasure chest.  He chose sunglasses.  

He is such a little sweetie with a tender heart, and has so much love and compassion.  On the way to school we prayed that he'd have a great day and learn lots and he added, "God, some kids may need to go to time out.  Amen."
3 years 9 months -I'm bummed this one is a little blurry  
So full of personality!
My attempt to get a picture of my boys
One last attempt - I couldn't quite get the picture I was going for, but that's okay.

Past couple of year:
2014
2 years 9 months
2013
21 months


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!