Sunday, September 5, 2010

Applebee's Park

Last night the physician I work for treated us all to a night at the ballpark to watch the Lexington Legends.  It was great hanging out with everyone and be able to let loose.  Dr. C rented a big box and bought us lots of great baseball foods.  I wish I had taken a picture of the hot dog I ate, it was gigantic and delicious.  Brian and I usually go to a game once a year and the Legends have always lost, but not tonight, it was nice seeing them win one.  After the game was over, there was a really nice fireworks display.
We started the night off at 73 degrees.  That's heaven to me!
 
Our nice big box!
 
 Nova and Lauren - Nova's daughter was being a little camera shy, she's hiding behind Lauren
 
 

We had great seats
My date for the evening - Vicki --I am in desperate need of a tan
Lane, Tonya and Cheryl -3 of our sonographers
 
Dr C and his daughter Lauren - she's so cute

Thanks Dr. C for a fun evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!