Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

Today was a fun day.  My boys spoiled me with a donut breakfast, cards, and hugs and kisses, then we quickly got ready for church.  I wanted a picture with my boys together, but that just didn't work out very well.  

Hudson wanted to sit in this chair - he looks a little shocked/out of it
My little sweetie.
Trying to get a quick picture with Beckett before running out the door to church
After church, we tried again - my happy little guy
Hudson answered these questions at school last week.  I love it!
Brian had this sweet card made
I saw this last week from Lysa Terkeurst - such an encouragement.
I'm so thankful to be their Mom - what sweet little gifts the Lord has entrusted to me.

1 comment:

  1. You look so pretty ... and you have two very handsome boys. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!