Sunday, September 11, 2011

Brian

Happy Birthday, Babe!  Sorry this is a day late.  I'm praise God and feel so blessed to have you as my husband.  I so excited for what this year brings.  You're going to be a great daddy!

Here's a list of some of my favorite things about you:
Follower of Christ
Great best friend
Optimistic
Hardworker
Great at encouraging me and others
Servant
Funny
Smart
Kind
Generous

I don't know what it is about this picture- but there's something really sweet about it - it's one of my favorite pictures of us
Happy Birthday!  Love you!


Also, a special shout-out and Happy Birthday to Chris, also.
Happy Birthday, Chris!  We hope you have a great year!

Love these pictures of both of you
Had to get in a picture of you and Brittney--such a fun day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday to your husband! This is such a sweet post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!