Sunday, September 4, 2011

Great Weekend

Brian had a guys get together in Chicago this weekend, so he dropped me off at my parent's house.  My mom and I had a great time shopping together on Saturday and then she really spoiled me by giving me a pedicure.  Brian got back to my parent's house midday Sunday and my mom made a great lunch and then we got to meet our sweet new niece ~ Jasmine Rayne.  She was born August 1st, but unfortunately we haven't been able to go back home to Indiana and visit her until this weekend.  She was such a cuddly, sweet, cute, easy-going girl! 
It's hard to tell from this picture, but she has her mom and dad's blue eyes.  Here's my favorite picture of her:
Uncle Brian (love the sound of that - can't wait for many more) and Jasmine
Auntie Ashley - I think Hudson may have been jealous, he was really kicking when I was holding her. 
She was so sweet and peaceful sleeping

Oh, how I heart her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!