Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dear Hudson

My Sweet Lovebug,

You are 2 weeks old today and we are falling more and more in love with you.  Everyday we are so thankful for you.  You were more than worth the wait -God gave you to us at His perfect timing.  You have been such a great baby so far.  You are an excellent napper, I am working hard at getting you on an eat, play, and sleep schedule.  I still have you nap in the cradle in the office with me.  You are eating 8 times per day.  You have a bit of a fussy period from 9 pm to 11 pm, but I really can't complain because you are so easy the rest of the time.  You are usually ready to eat between 2-3 am and then again about 6 am.  Yesterday at your doctor's appointment you weighed 7 lbs 3 1/2 ounces- you are gaining weight appropriately.  I love your sweet little smiles, even if they are gas smiles, it still makes me melt.  Your Daddy and I love watching you sleep, you're just so peaceful.  For the first 10 days of your life you slept in a family cradle next to our bed.  We have since moved you to your crib and it nearly broke my heart that first night having you so far away, but we both knew that the longer you slept next to us the harder it would be to get you out of our room.  You've adjusted great.  We want you to know that you have so...many people who love you - grandparents, aunts, uncles, and friends, and your Daddy and I love you so very much!  xoxo

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!