Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Our cup runneth over!  Brian and I have so much to be thankful for this year - God has blessed us abundantly.

1.  Hudson.  We are so...thankful for our precious baby boy.  He is a huge answer to many prayers.  We continue to fall more and more in love with him daily.  Like I've said before, we can't believe God has entrusted us to raise Hudson.
Hudson wanted to say, "Happy Thanksgiving!" 
Cute little turkey butt
Attempt at getting a picture of the cousins

2.  My Husband.  I love him more and more daily.  He is also a huge answer to many prayers.  Brian is my perfect match.

3.  Our marriage.   It's been a great 5 years - a million times better than I ever expected.
4.  Our parents, brothers, sister, brother-in-laws, and sister-in-laws.  We have wonderful families.  They are so loving and supportive.

5.  Friends.  We have the most caring and loving friends - from Indiana to Kentucky, they're all great.  God has placed the perfect people at the perfect time in our lives.
6.  Our church.  "To love God and love people." is Southland's mission statement.  We love that our church gets out and loves people - being the hands and feet of Christ.
7.  Our Salvation.  (My list is obviously not in order of importance.)  The more I try to understand Jesus' love for me on the cross, the less I understand it.  - How could a perfect person die for me knowing all He knows about me?
8.  Our Jobs.  We both have jobs that we love and wonderful people to work with.

The list could go on and on, but I'm getting tired.
Happy Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!