Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas Part 3

I know this is several weeks late, but life has been really busy lately.

Brian was off work for 2 weeks at Christmas time.  It was so great having him at home.  The last part of our vacation was spent at my parent's house.  We had such a great time!  

We made a quick stop on Christmas day at our dear friend's Brad and Sheri's house.  Here is Precious Addie holding Hudson.
Pretty Sheri Mommy Girl and Hudson
My parent's house
Anne holding Jasmine
Tylene holding up a cute new shirt
My parent's bought Tylene this cute little nursery and she loved it!
Chaos!  But, oh, so fun!
My mom and Jasmine
Jasmine and me
My sweet Grandpa meeting and holding Hudson for the first time
4 generations
Cute Baby's First Christmas sleeper from Aunt Anne and Uncle Clint
Snow arrived a day late.  This is a picture of my parent's road - it looks so pretty
Grandpa and Hudson napping
Future Hoosier -Sorry Daddy
We also got to visit my dear friend Julie (Josh was working, unfortunately) and her daughter Kaitlyn. 
Kaitlyn is so precious and cute!
Julie and Kaitlyn - we're so thankful to have babies 1 month apart - hope they are great friends, maybe even get married someday
Here we are holding each others dream come true.  God does answer prayers!! 
Such an amazing Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!