Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Resurrection Day!

Isaiah 53:5  "He was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our inequities, the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed."  


I'm so thankful for Jesus and His unfailing love for me.  I'm thankful for second chances, I'm thankful that I'm a new creation --there's just so much that I'm thankful for.

 I love the song "Jesus paid it all, All to Him I owe, sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow.  O Praise the One who paid my debt and raised this life up from the dead."  

Mark 16:6  "He is not here.  He is risen!"  

1 John 3:16  "This is how we know what love is:  Jesus Christ laid down his life for us.  And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters."  

Happy Resurrection Day!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!