Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Snowmageddon Pics

My super talented friend and neighbor took some pictures for us the other day.  We braved the elements and took some quick shots.  I think we were in and out in about 5 minutes.
Our pretty neighborhood 
So I've decided my hair looks awful!  I've had my natural color for the past almost 6 months (I've tried to keep my hair simple with the boys) but I'm now ready to go back to light blonde after seeing these pictures.  Plus, I really need some color, I look so pale.
My sweet little guy
Trying to get Hudson to smile for 1 picture
Beckett was thinking, "Would you hurry up and smile so we can get back inside?!!"
Thanks, Amanda!  I'm really glad we got out and got some nice family photos.  

2 comments:

  1. These are too. It's! I can totally see him thinking that in the photo! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! We had a couple inches of snow this week. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!