Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hillsong

I'm so disappointed!  Hillsong was at Southland this week and I completely forgot and we didn't go.  A lot of their songs get "stuck" in my head. Even as God is growing and developing me, the cross is still a mystery to me.  As Brian and I have been on our journey to love God and love people, this song really makes me stop and think and marvel at the cross and encourages me to continue the journey. 1 John 3:16 "This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers."   Jesus, lead me to the cross where your love poured out.  Enjoy the video.  Praying you are having a blessed week! 

1 comment:

  1. Love this song!! Listened to it today. We sing it a lot in the student service.

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!