Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Dear Julie Girl

I met my dear Julie girl back in January 2004.  She had just graduated college and up and moved to Kokomo.  What a brave girl!   I'm amazed by her maturity and independence.  We met at Fusion and quickly became friends.  Julie has such a caring and loving heart.  I definitely believe one of Julie's spiritual gifts is service,  she has always had a servant's heart.  Every Christmas season she spends several hours serving at the Kokomo Rescue Mission.  I was honored to be one of her bridesmaids, then a year later she blessed me and was one of my bridesmaids.  I'm thankful she is one of my prayer warriors.  One of my favorite memories was the drive to Michigan for our ski trip back in 2006, we laughed and laughed.  I have loved our Ohio trips, ski trips, Chicago trip for Cheryl's birthday and the trip with our husbands.  She has been such a joy and blessing in my life.  I'm thankful for her wonderful friendship! 

Julie and me before my wedding 


I took Josh and Julie's engagement pictures. This was my favorite.

Weekend getaway to Chicago

The Happy Couple 8/20/2005
Julie Girl,  you are such a treasure!!

Proverbs 17:17 "A friend loves at all times."

1 comment:

  1. Awww... Now it's my turn to cry! Your words were so gracious and kind. You left out a huge part of the story, though, about me completely insulting you the first time we met, yet you still were merciful and became my friend anyway! :-\ :-)

    I hate it so much that you guys had to move away. Even though we're miles apart, I honestly think of you all the time. I look forward to the next time we can get together and pick up exactly where we left off.

    During these past several months, I have come to know even more the value of loyal friends and the importance of them in my life. Thank you for your faithfulness to me no matter what.

    I really have loved EVERY moment of our friendship, and I treasure the memories we've made. I love that we can (and have!) talk about everything and anything. I love that our husbands are friends too. I love that you are always strong when I need someone to lean on. I love that we got to share in each other's wedding days. I love that you are THE BEST road trip, skiing, and strawberry picking partner ever! I love you, my dearest friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!