Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas

Just in case I don't get a chance to get back on here before the 25th, I wanted to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas! 
My sweet friend Brittany took the top 5 pictures.   She did a great job!
My parents were in town this past weekend and my mom and I messed around trying to get a few pictures.  Who knew trying to get a couple pictures of a baby could be so difficult?  We snapped about 200 pictures and ended up with 4 or 5 good ones.  We were both exhausted afterwards. 
Love this little guy so much!
This Christmas season my head has been focused on Mary.  What an amazing woman to give birth to the Savior of the World!  My heart aches for her thinking about watching her son be crucified.  Being a mom has brought a whole new perspective about this season.  Everyone thought the King would be born into riches, not from an unwed nobody.  I can't imagine giving birth in a barn, delivering without medication, without a doctor,...  I can only imagine the joy she felt holding her precious baby boy, but yet the fear of knowing the plan for him and his purpose.  She must have been pretty courageous, because I think I would have done everything in my power to keep him "safe and unharmed." 
I'm so thankful for this time of year ~ Jesus is the reason for the season.  I can't wait for Hudson to learn about Jesus.  I tell him everyday that Jesus loves him.   I can't wait for the day that he actually understands me. 
Isaiah 9:6  "For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."

Brian, Hudson, and I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!