Saturday, March 31, 2012

Food Fun

Over the past few weeks Hudson started taking a real interest in food.  He started grabbing at our food desperate to try it and opening his mouth real wide expecting some.  I was planning on waiting another month, but felt Hudson was letting us know he was ready.  So we decided to try out some rice cereal and he LOVED IT!!  I thought it would take some time for him to get used to it, but he loved it immediately.
  Here is the happy guy before dinner - he seemed to know he was in for a treat 
First bite- he couldn't get it in his mouth fast enough - he kept trying to help
I think he wanted me to pour it down his throat 
Do you think he was enjoying himself?
More assistance
My parents were here and also really enjoyed watching his first meal

 

2 comments:

  1. What a big boy ... already eating rice cereal! Super cute, and yes, he sure was enjoying himself :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!