Saturday, November 8, 2014

Halloween

I'm way behind, as usual.  I'll draw a name hopefully tomorrow, I really don't have the energy to get up and write names down and put them in a hat and draw one out, but hopefully tomorrow.

 Halloween was cold and dreary this year.
Hudson was Captain America.  He wore fleece pants and a fleece jacket under his clothes because it was so chilly.
Beckett was Mickey Mouse.  He stayed pretty warm with this outfit on.  Once it started sleeting on us, I took him back home.  Hudson did not feel the cold.  Brian kept him out for a few more minutes to get a little bit more candy.

I had a fleece jacket on, a down vest, and a rain coat on.  

1 comment:

  1. They look so cute. Riley also had a sweatshirt and sweatpants underneath his costume. It was cold here too. It had rained all day but thankfully it stopped late in the afternoon .... just in time to go trick or treating.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!