Friday, April 30, 2010

Errand Day


I ran some errands today -I'm trying to get everything finalized before our trip. I stopped by the bank to deposit some vacation money I have been saving, then I treated myself to a pedicure (well, I actually consider it one of my presents from Dick and Mary for my birthday), then stopped at the tanning bed (I desperately need some color), then had lunch with some of my co-workers that I haven't seen in a few weeks since starting my new schedule, then ran to a convenience store for hair spray, lotion, snacks, etc. I have been laying out items over the past several days that I plan on taking, hence the picture above. Also, I had to say goodbye to Charlie. Brian's parents are watching him while we're gone and I won't see him for 3 weeks. It was kind of sad. -On a more positive note, It has been an absolutely gorgeous day! Sunny, slightly windy, 80!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!