Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Vacation Plans



Our vacation is 1 week away. I'm starting to get nervous, but also very excited!!! I'm praying for safe travels, great weather, and an awesome time. The Itinerary: Rome, Italy for 3 days, Siena, for 2 days, Venice for 2 days, Salzburg, Austria 2 days, Berchtesgaden, Germany (will visit the Eagle's Nest -Hitler's Hilltop retreat) for 1 day, then to Munich, Germany to fly home. We've had a practice packing session, and I can fit all of clothes into a carry-on size suitcase. I will also have a carry-on bag. Total weight is around 24 pounds - which is awesome! We have to keep our luggage as light as possible because we are going to have to lug it everywhere. We will be traveling by plane, bus, train, and car.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!