Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Working for the Lord

I'm so thankful for my new work schedule. I was really starting to dislike being a nurse and all that comes with it. I got into nursing to help and love people, but over the past couple of years, I started losing some of that. After much prayer and discussing it every week at my bible study, I realized that God has a plan and a purpose for me at my job, so I have been attempting to work hard and cheerfully at whatever I do, as though I am working for the Lord rather than for people. Colossians 3:23 I have also started praying that God will put people in my life that need to see His love and that I can portray that love. And so today I was honored that one of my co-workers asked me to pray for her regarding an issue in her life. I want to be a prayer warrior!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!