Brian and I went to church last night so we could go to the driving range this morning. We had a great time just messing around.
The Kearney Hills Clubhouse is really pretty.
Nice rockers to sit back and enjoy the view
I so do not look like a golfer.
Some things I learned from today:
1. I like getting out and hitting some balls, but I am a terrible golfer.
2. I look stupid in hats, esp a Purdue hat.
3. I need to eat before any activity in the morning - by the time we were done, I was ravenous.
4. . I need to concentrate more. I was more consumed with people watching and the views than playing.
5. When I play again, I really need an outfit. The University of Kentucky Women's Golf Team was next to us on the driving range in their cute outfits and I looked like a hillbilly trying to hit balls.