Thursday, October 21, 2010

Amazing Night

Last night was the Chris Tomlin concert at Southland and it was an  Awesome experience!!   First off, I'm a huge Chris Tomlin fan, he's probably my favorite singer and second, he sings my favorite song -How Great Is Our God--so the whole experience was great!  We went with our friends Kristin and Todd.  We ended up in the very last row, but that was okay.   I'm thankful for big screen monitors.  It was a great night of worship!  When Chris sang God of This City I got chills.  It made me think of what God is going to do in our new Richmond Rd site.  I really do believe greater things have yet to come in Lexington.  I loved seeing everyone with their hands in the air just purely praising God.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!