Sunday, October 17, 2010

Friends

Friday night I drove to Louisville to meet my friends Cheryl and Laura.  They were in town for a conference.  We had the best time!  We walked around downtown Louisville and then ate at Tango and ? --can't remember the name, but it was pretty good.  We then went to Borders and just hung out and talked.  I loved being with them.  Here are two really bad pictures



Saturday night we had our friends-  Todd and Kristin, Matt, Sarah, and Hannah, Adam, Julia, and Charlotte, and Chris and Amanda- over for a fall get-together.  We were going to carve pumpkins, but ended up sitting around and talking and watching the UK game and then went outside and had a fire in our firepit and enjoyed the evening. We had great food -chili, pumpkin bars, and cupcakes.  I'm disappointed I didn't take any pictures of people, but I did get a great pictures of Julia's food art.  -Check out theses amazing cupcakes -cute little sunflowers and some had sweet little ladybugs on them


We have the best friends!  It's always so great to get together with them and hang out.  We cherish every moment together.  We're so thankful and feel so blessed for our Indiana friends and our new Kentucky friends!  



 Proverbs 27:17     "As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!