Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Brian~

Hudson and I wanted to wish you a very Happy Father's Day!  You're a great dad and Hudson lights up whenever he sees you.  You have such a kind and caring heart.  It's so fun watching you play with Hudson - things are going to keep getting better and better with him.  I see lots of legos, star wars, and water gun and balloon fights in your future.   We love you!  Enjoy your day!

We tried to get a few pictures today before church - didn't go as well as we had hoped, but oh, well.

Poor guy has only worn shoes a few times in his life.  Either he pulls them off or they fall off on their own or they leave big red marks on his feet from being too tight.  So, until he is walking, I'm probably not going to put shoes on him very often.


Here are just a few of the outtakes - we had several.  
"What?!  I can't hear what you're sayin!"

"Oh, did you say stick my tongue out?"

"No?  How about wave?"

"Rip dad's tie off?"

"Fall backwards?"

"Rip mom's earring out?"
Ahh... Life with a 7 month old.  Wouldn't trade it for anything  ;)

Also, Happy Father's Day to my dad and Brian's dad.  We're so thankful for both of you.  We couldn't ask for better dads.  We love you!  

1 comment:

  1. Once again, I am cracking up at your captions. Too funny! Thanks for sharing the adorable pictures! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!