Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Vacation

Brian's vacation officially started today.  It was so nice having him sleep in and hang out all day with us.  He has just under 2 weeks off.  

We worked on a little craft project thanks to Pinterest - I think it turned out pretty cute.  Hudson loved helping me

We hung out in our jammies for half the day.  Hudson's comb-over cracks me up in this picture

Part of the day was spent wrestling

And another part of our day was spent playing with a big tube
We're so excited for the next 2 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. It's always so fun when the hubby gets to spend an entire day at home and having him home for several days is even better. I'm sure you guys will have loads of fun. Hope you are having a fun Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!