Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Indiana

Last month Hudson and I spent a week in Indiana.  (It's been a BUSY Summer!)  We had a great time!  We stayed with my parent's and got to visit a lot of friends.  Sadly, I don't have that many pictures.  
Julie and I attempting to get a picture with our toddlers. 
 I had no idea Hudson was holding Julie's camera in this picture.
Hudson trying to squirm away.  
Kaitlyn going for her nose and Hudson ignoring us 
After attempt #437, we gave up
Trying to get the future love birds to kiss - Hudson missed his mark

My last attempt right before we left
We had a Christmas in July Girls Party one evening.  It was so much fun.  We watched 2 Christmas movies and ate great food!  I love hanging with these girls
We visited Phil and Rita and Hudson got to ride their newest horse- Buddy

Such a fun week!  


4 comments:

  1. Aww...it was so much fun having you here! Thank you for stopping by to see us! Kaitlyn still looks out our front door for "Hu-son" every few days! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sweet Girl! Had a blast hanging out with you.

      Delete
  2. sounds like fun. I've never done Christmas in July.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!