Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Indiana

Last month Hudson and I spent a week in Indiana.  (It's been a BUSY Summer!)  We had a great time!  We stayed with my parent's and got to visit a lot of friends.  Sadly, I don't have that many pictures.  
Julie and I attempting to get a picture with our toddlers. 
 I had no idea Hudson was holding Julie's camera in this picture.
Hudson trying to squirm away.  
Kaitlyn going for her nose and Hudson ignoring us 
After attempt #437, we gave up
Trying to get the future love birds to kiss - Hudson missed his mark

My last attempt right before we left
We had a Christmas in July Girls Party one evening.  It was so much fun.  We watched 2 Christmas movies and ate great food!  I love hanging with these girls
We visited Phil and Rita and Hudson got to ride their newest horse- Buddy

Such a fun week!  


4 comments:

  1. Aww...it was so much fun having you here! Thank you for stopping by to see us! Kaitlyn still looks out our front door for "Hu-son" every few days! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sweet Girl! Had a blast hanging out with you.

      Delete
  2. sounds like fun. I've never done Christmas in July.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it some time, it's really fun.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!