Monday, August 12, 2013

More Vacation Pictures

We were so thankful to have beautiful weather!  
We never got tired of sitting on our balcony.
My new favorite dress- it's so Comfortable
We played mini golf one day
Not quite the natural we had hoped he might be
My dress really lit up in the cave
We ate a nice dinner on the pier - my sweet Dad and sweet, easy going nephew Gabe

Building a sandcastle

Part of the family out in the water
I shopped for a little while one afternoon and we ended up taking Hudson on the carousel for being a good boy.  He doesn't look excited, but he LOVED IT!

We tried to get a picture with all the cousins and it did not go well.  
This was probably the best picture.  Wed tried having them line up and hold hands-did not go well.
Jasmine loved getting thrown in the water!!!  
This may be one of my favorite pictures of Hudson. 
My little guy wanting to be a big boy and get thrown, also.  
More pictures to come.

2 comments:

  1. Love the white sand and light blue water. So pretty! You look a lot like your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been told that I look like my Dad, but I'll take it. I think he looks pretty young for his age. When I was in high school, a teacher stopped me and said, "You have to be a Mast." That was my mom's maiden name.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!