Wednesday, June 9, 2010

3 1/2 years

Today is our 3 and 1/2 year anniversary.  I realize it's a little cheesy since it's only our 1/2 anniversary, but today I have been thinking about all the great things God has done for us by bringing us together.  We have been abundantly blessed:  I see Jesus through Brian's love and patience and encouragement, we have awesome friends brought to us by God, we have a church that Loves God and Loves People, we both are continuing to grow spiritually, God has continued to provide jobs for us even during this economy...    

 I love this man!
 

I'm so thankful for him!

We're a perfect match!
"Every good and perfect gift is from above."  James 1:17

1 comment:

  1. Awww! So sweet! Happy 3.5 year anniversary! I love that you are celebrating your half anniversary! We always celebrated half birthdays growing up so now I think I'll add anniversaries to the list! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!