Sunday, June 20, 2010

Guest post from Hannah


Hi, I'm Hannah!  This past week I got to hang out with my friend Ashley for a couple of days.  We had a great time together.  She played with me, fed me, read to me, rocked me, sang to me, and then made me take some naps.  At first I really didn't want to sleep, there's just so much to see and do, I don't want to miss anything, but eventually I gave in and decided it was probably best to sleep.  As you can see from two of the pictures above, I am holding my head up well.  Ashley kept trying to move my arms up to help prop me, but I wanted them back by my sides.  I was really interested in the camera,  but not quite up for smiling.  Well, I had better get going, things are busy in my world.   I hope you're having as much fun discovering life as I am. 

This is the day the Lord has made.We will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalms 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!