Sunday, June 6, 2010

Pizza and Smores

 
The pictures are a little out of order.  The first three were later in the evening.  We came inside for some smores- it was a little buggy and muggy outside.  Kristin, Micki, Shawn and Matt

 
A little corn hole

  
Shawn, Brian and Chris hanging out
 
Sarah, Amanda, Kristin, and Micki

We had a great weekend.  Matt and Sarah invited everyone over for grilled pizza.  It tasted amazing.  They made the dough and had fresh vegetables and delicious cheese to go with them.  I think it was possibly one of my favorite homemade pizzas and the rest of the sides were really good as well -pasta salad, cantaloupe, garlic cheese bread, lemon bars, peach tea.  I love their backyard, it's quiet and private and decent sized.  (I had some pictures of the baby, but I didn't check with her parents, so I didn't want to post them without their permission, but she is so...cute and sweet. Sorry, Amanda, it is a great picture of you holding her.)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!