Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day

 
One of my Day Lillies

 
Flag Dessert Pizza - Yes, I made that

 
Before Todd & Kristin's cookout

 
Micki & Shawn


 


 
Todd & Kristin's backyard turned into a dog park
  
Chris  and David

 
Virginia & Patrick

   
Ryan & Erin

 
Kristin "The Dog Lover"

 
Amanda & Chris

Our lovely hosts:  Todd & Kristin

Thank you to everyone who is currently serving and who has served in our military.  We're thankful for you.  


We've had a really nice weekend (except when I worked on Saturday).  Yesterday our dear friends Todd and Kristin hosted a cookout.  It's always a lot of fun hanging out with everybody.  Great atmosphere and great food!  I'm sorry I didn't get pictures of everyone, I thought about it after a few couples had left -sorry Adam and Julia, David and Lisa, Shaylin and Jenny.  We love all of you.  Thanks for a great time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!