Sunday, May 23, 2010

Amazing weekend

The pictures are all messed up, and I can't figure out how to move them, so I am leaving them alone.

 --Brian and I had an amazing weekend!  Friday night we went out with our dear friends:  Matt & Sarah, Todd & Kristin, Chris & Amanda, and Adam & Julia.  We ate at Pazzo's Pizza Pub.  Of course my camera battery was dead, so I couldn't get any pictures.  Pazzo's was delicious and has a great atmosphere, but it was great just hanging out with everyone.  We're so thankful for these friendships that have really developed over the past year.  ---Saturday Brian went to his parent's house in Indiana and had a lot of fun catching up with them.  I stayed here and my wonderful girlfriends (Laura, Kara and baby boy, and Cheryl) drove down and spent the rest of the weekend with me.  We ate lunch at a great little local cafe and spent the rest of the evening at my house.  We talked and talked and ate dinner and watched a movie.  It was so amazing catching up and spending time with them.  --On Sunday, I couldn't wait to take them to Southland.  Jon's message was about our personal ministry and doing what we can and letting God do what only He can.  It was so great worshiping with them.  We then ate at Durango's and came back to my house.  I took the long way home to show off Lexington and how beautiful it is.  I think they all fell a little in love with the Bluegrass Region.  I was sad after they left, but so thankful for getting to spend time with them.  Then, I finally bought some annuals.  I have been looking forward to buying flowers for months and months.  But...of the two places we went the selection wasn't that great.  That's okay, though.  I'm happy with how everything turned out.  It will all fill in.  
---So...It was an Amazing weekend!  We feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!