Sunday, October 2, 2011

Baby Shower #3

Last week my office threw me a really sweet shower.  The theme was high tea.  They had delicious finger foods, punch, and hot tea.
This is a picture before the table was filled with food
Cute diaper cake Carol made for me - I hate to take it apart
Beautiful fresh flowers
Another table with punch, tea, and cupcakes
Adorable umbrella cupcake-cake    - the cupcakes were delicious
Goodie bag for everyone
Cute little decorations
One of the games involved drinking punch out of a bottle
A few of my wonderful co-workers
A few more co-workers
Lots of great gifts - pack-n-play, diaper bag, mobile, clothes, diapers, gift cards...
I work with some amazing people.  Everyone has been so supportive and caring during my pregnancy.  I've gotten lots of special attention.  They're all really excited to meet Hudson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!