Sunday, October 30, 2011

Baby Shower #4

Today I had another great shower!  Our friends threw us a couple's shower. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful, loving people.  The decorations were adorable and the food was delicious.  It was really fun having both the girls and guys there.  The colors were turquoise and orange -so...cute! 

 Check out the cake! Amanda baked the cake and Julia decorated it.  It was as delicious as it was cute.  I have some really talented friends.  I love the flowers, too!
Amanda also made this cute diaper cake
Sitting around talking - Chris dancing?
I love this picture of the guys and babies
Game time - I'm so glad we all have husbands who are good sports.  I doubt any of them know I have a blog and that their picture ended up on the internet.   - Chris, Matt, Brian, and Adam
The goal was to drink the bottle without using their hands - Chris' pink bib says "Thank Heaven for Little Girls" -- Patrick on the left ended up winning
Adam getting some help from the coffee table
Once again, we were spoiled.  We got some great gifts.

Alex posing with his soon to be best friend
Kristin and Madison - such a cute picture- love the light
Hannah is not too sure about her mom holding another baby
Emma and Alex --Wasn't there a movie with that title?  They are 10 days apart.  They're just too cute!
We did not pose them holding hands.  Alex reached down and grabbed Emma's hand.  Wouldn't it be sweet if they end up getting married?
Sweet Little Madison- love her bright blue eyes!
Cutie Alex - he was so happy
Amanda, Sarah, Me, Julia, Kristin, and Virginia  -- Love these girls!!
I didn't get any pictures of Charlotte!  She's a busy toddler.

Thanks Amanda, Sarah, Julia, and Kristin!  Such a fun shower!  I'm so thankful and love all of you!  I can't wait to have Hudson so I can join their mommy group. 

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!