Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Today some people from my office dressed up for Halloween.  My costume was lame, but I still enjoyed dressing up.  I googled costumes for pregnant women and just didn't see anything that really caught my eye, so today I ended up as a leopard.  Vickie and I were both leopards - not planned at all.

Vickie (leopard), Brittany (ladybug), Carol (Granny), Camille, Me, Bridget (beer)

I've only ever had 1 costume that I have actually liked - Madonna from 2 years ago.  As a kid I was always a homeless person, I never had anything cool.  I would have gone as Madonna again if I could have fit in it.  I don't know if anyone would have gotten "Pregnant Madonna."
Next year I have big plans for the 3 of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!