Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Happy Birthday!

Today is Brian's 38th birthday.  Happy Birthday, Babe!  We hope this is the best year, yet. 

You're an amazing daddy.
Our boys are going to grow up to be wonderful men because of you.
I think this is the 1st picture of us together.  Skiing in Michigan at Bittersweet in January 2006.  That trip up to Michigan is still one of my favorite memories.  I (and probably Josh and Julie) still laugh at the yogurt story.   I still love the Newsong and Natalie Grant song - When God Made You - it perfectly describes how I feel -When God made you, He must have been thinking about me.
We love you and are so thankful for you.  You're such a blessing.  Happy Birthday!  

1 comment:

  1. Your words are so sweet. Happy birthday to your husband. Did his hair get darker through the years?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!