Saturday, November 27, 2010

quick update

Thanks for the e-mails and comments I've received.   I've been doing really well.  Obviously, I'm a little sore, but ibuprofen has been taking care of most of my pain.   My biggest concern with my surgery is that I have gained 6 pounds in 2 days and I haven't even eaten that much.   I thought everyone loses weight after surgery, not gains weight.  I have felt incredibly dehydrated and have been drinking 2 1/2-3 liters of water a day.  My hands are so swollen that I can't wear my wedding rings.  They look like chubby baby hands (cute on a baby, not cute on an adult).  And my stomach is swollen ~looks like I'm 3-4 months pregnant (also not cute unless you're pregnant). 

Thanks to my parents for coming down and for my mom making an awesome Thanksgiving dinner.  We had the best 2 days hanging out with them. 

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!