10. The Flowers: Azaleas, Rhododendrons, Dogwoods
9. The Red River Gorge
7. Horses - I love all the horses and the farms - just so gorgeous
5. The Weather - I love how much warmer it is here than my home town in Indiana-we have at least 6 extra weeks of nice weather
4. Accents - I love southern accents - I can't listen enough to someone with a southern accent
3. The people - I love the south and the people here. Southern Hospitality is a "real" thing - handshakes, smiles, "bless your heart,"...
2. Our Friends --we love our small group and our bible study friends - they really have become our extended family - so thankful for them!
1. Our Church- I love what God is doing at Southland- we love worshipping, serving and learning