Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Before Pictures 1/2 Bath

Sometimes I feel like we're remodelaholics, but we both like taking on projects and making things our own. ~ I need to be honest, I do very little of the remodel work.  I tell Brian my ideas and thankfully he makes them happen. ~ Our latest project was our 1/2 bathroom.  It's only a 3' x 8' space, but we really DID NOT like it.  The wall color was a disgusting brown that at times had a greenish tint with some sort of sand texture ~ I extremely disliked the texture. 
Before Pictures:   -Nothing bad, but just not our style
 
Too bad you can't get a good feel for the color and texture
 
The lights were terrible-reminded me of Vegas
 This is what you see when you walk in -blah
We are waiting on our new mirror- as soon as we get it, I'll post the after pictures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!