Friday, January 14, 2011

Life is good

I mean, life is really good. I have noticed that I have been feeling more joyful and content than ever.  I have had this feeling that 2011 is going to be a great year, so I've been able to relax a little.  So much of my life has been about tomorrow, next week, next month, next year...and I have forgotten to see the gift of the present.  I definitely want a bigger family and am excited about what God has in store for us.  I know we are both excited about fostering children and hopeful that we can adopt, and we may even go through an agency, and we're still hopeful we can have a biological child.  We really do feel open to wherever God leads us, our hearts feel so open and full of love and joy.   In the meantime, I have been trying to take time to enjoy every minute that I have with my husband, friends, and family.  I have really been taking time to be thankful and enjoy the everyday blessings we've been given.  -Today for example, the sun is shining and glistening off the snow, my dogs couldn't be any sweeter (they adore us and follow us everywhere and just love us unconditionally), I'm off work today, we both really enjoy our jobs, we have great families, we have amazing Kentucky and Indiana friends,...
I found this video off a great blog I just found -warrenandjill.blogspot.com-  This video is great!  It made me cry. 


Isaiah's Story from 31Films on Vimeo.

Hope you're taking time to enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!