Monday, March 14, 2011

gifts from the past week



54.  Mental Health Friday --the doctor I work for closed our office on Friday, he called it a mental health day --I love having Friday's off and getting paid for them
55.  Friday was a great day - beautiful weather, lots of sunshine, and an unexpected surprise
56.  On Thursday we received a generous treat from Brian's company
57.  Reconnected with my friend Katie - I love the blogging world!
58.  1/2 Day on Wednesday - I had a really nice work week
59.   My Wonderful Husband (I know I've already included him on this list)- I'm thankful for him on a daily basis.  I'm not only so...in love with him, I really like him.  Even though we've been married over 4 years, I still feel like we're newlyweds.  He has such a good heart and always has a joyful attitude.
60.  Daily Savings Time - I love Spring forward time!! 
61.  Unexpected call from my aunt and uncle -- My Aunt Marion and Uncle Denny were in Lexington for a day and called us.  We ate at Fridays and then went back to their hotel and talked for a few hours.  It was great seeing family!!
62.  Todd - He willingly gave up his Saturday to help Brian dig holes in our backyard for our deck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!