Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy Birthday, Charlotte!

(I started this back in January and saved it as a draft and then forgot about it --so sorry!  Happy Belated Birthday!)


Happy Birthday Dear Charlotte Girl!  

You're 1!   What an amazing blessing you've been to your mommy and daddy, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.  It's been pure joy being around you this past year.  I love all of your facial expressions.  You have two wonderful parents - Brian and I consider it an honor to be friends with them.  God was awesome to bring me an Indiana family to Kentucky.  You're going to have so much fun being a big sister.  I can't wait to see you come to know Jesus and walk daily with Him and see what He does in your precious life.


 Here are a few of my favorite pictures 
Love, love, love this picture of her!

 My favorite IU cheerleader (this picture was from our ugly Christmas sweater party -just in case you're wondering about mine and Adam's clothes)

Such a beautiful family!  Adam, Julia and Charlotte
Happy Birthday Beautiful Sweet Girl!
Jeremiah 29:11  "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet surprise to see your comment on my blog, Ashley. So glad you found me. And of course, I'd love you to check in anytime. Thrilled to see what God is doing in your life too. He is so good, isn't He?! I'm not at all surprised to see His goodness bubbling over from your life, Ashley. I watched Him begin that work many years ago when we were just little girls. : )
    Another sweet surprise for me...you are friends with the Witbeck's! We were all in GreekIV at IU together. Tell them hello for me. God's best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, you are too sweet! Don't feel bad about the delayed post, I still haven't posted her birthday party pics yet : ) Thank you for saying those sweet words about our baby girl. We are so enamored and love that she is so loved by our friends!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!