Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Hannah

Hannah --Happy Birthday!  You're 1!  You're such a great baby - full of smiles and so good natured.  I know that you've brought so much joy into your parent's lives.  You have two amazing parents - Brian and I are honored to be friends with them.  Brian and I were also honored that your parents asked us to go to your baptism.   I'm so excited to see what God does in your precious little life. 

You have such a sweet little face - reminds me of the Gerber baby
4th of July
Could you be any cuter?
Such a beautiful family
Happy Birthday Beautiful Sweet Girl!

Zephaniah 3:17  "The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!