Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Julia

Julia ~ Happy Birthday!  I hope you have an awesome day!  You have become such a dear friend over the past couple of years.  God knew I needed another Indiana family here.  You have a heart of gold.  You're a wonderful mother and friend.   I love hanging out with you, I feel like we always have a great time. I'm so thankful for you and your friendship.  You're so kind to let me hang out with you before bible study and serve me food.   

Gatlinburg 04/09

Precious picture!

You're an amazing chef and baker --pretty food art

Your sweet family - you three are too cute!  Can't wait for your next bundle of joy

Happy Birthday!  You're the best!

Romans 15: 13  "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!