Sunday, September 2, 2012

Outfit of Shame

Life has been crazy busy the past 2-3 weeks.  Hopefully I can get back to regular blogging soon.  Thursday I had my first Moms group meeting at our church.  I had a great time and it was so fun meeting other moms.  I think it is going to be a fun year.  When I went to pick up Hudson from the nursery, he was wearing this outfit.  Apparently, he took a nap and when he woke up he was all wet, so they had to change him.  Poor little guy!  His shirt and his pants said, "SCC." (Our church Southland Christian Church)
The onesie is a size 6 months and stretched out to fit him and the pants are size 12 months.  
Are these genie pants?
I think I would also be crying if I had to wear this home. 
Hudson has started pointing and waiving his index finger non-stop. 
Like I said, Outfit of Shame. 

3 comments:

  1. he is such a cute little guy !! love to watch him grow:) enjoy looking at your blog...brings back memories of kyle and I when we just had braxton. really special times! each child has special memories, but there is something extra special about doing everything for the first time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, poor little guy ... but he's still as cute as ever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!