I was listening to an older message from church tonight and wanted to share some awesome truths that I remembered.
1. You were created powerfully, purposely and creatively! Ephesians 2:10 "For we are God's workmanship..." "Then God said, 'Let us make human beings in our image and likeness." Gen 1:26
2. You are known completely. Psalm 139:16 "All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."
3. God is mindful of you. 1 Peter 5:7 "Give God all your worries and all your cares for he is always thinking about you watching everything that concerns you."
4. God is good, even when life isn't good to you. ~It's really easy to get into a pity party when life just doesn't seem fair.
5. "God will never leave you or forsake you." Hebrews 13:5
6. "God is with you and mighty to save; He will take great delight in you; He will quiet you with his love; He will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17
7. You are pursued relentlessly. The bible is a love story about a dad trying to get his children back.
8. "Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners." 1 Timothy 1:15
9. You are called expectantly. Matthew 28: 18-20 "Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
10. You are loved eternally. Ephesians 2: 4-8 "But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved. And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus."