Sunday, December 5, 2010

Work Christmas Party

Last night Brian and I attended my work Christmas Party.  My boss spared no expense.  We met at Portofino's one of Lexington's nicest restaurants.  We had a great time ~great people and great food! 

 
I wanted to try something different with my hair, so I looked up updo's and found a picture of Carrie Underwood's hairstyle and decided to give it a try.   I liked the style -cute, but not too fancy.

I couldn't see all of the back, so I guessed.  I couldn't get all of the bobby pins hidden, but did my best. - It's really difficult to take a picture of the back of your head.  It took me about 10 shots.   I'm pretty happy with the 'do, it probably saved me $40.
 
I couldn't get the nice side swoop she has.  I still haven't figured out how to do that, yet.  I tried to get a front and back shot - also not so easy.

I like this picture because it has Charlie in it - he snuck in - I guess he wanted his picture taken, too
Here are a few pictures from the party - Cheryl and John
Nova and Sean
Bridget, Carol and Skip
Dr C
We took one more once we got home

Also, yesterday we woke up to a winter wonderland.  We got a couple of inches of snow.  I love it when it snows here, it's just so pretty.  This is a picture of our backyard.  I love those two cedar trees, they're so pretty with snow on them. 
 
Holly bushes -the front of our house
 Picture out our front window

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!