Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Brian and I celebrate our 4 year anniversary today.    I can't believe it's been 4 years and yet, it feels as if we've been together forever.    I'm so thankful for Brian.   I have a clear memory of most things from our wedding and one thing I remember very vividly was how sure I was that I was marrying the right man.  I question EVERY decision I make, but that day I was 100% confident that I was making the right decision.  As each year goes by I am even more assured that God had the other in mind and His plans really are perfect.  We really are a match made in heaven. 
 
 Ephesians 5: 1-2  "Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."

Happy Anniversary, Babe!  Love You!

2 comments:

  1. Why didn't you post the picture with me in between you 2? I thought it was very romantic! Hee hee. Happy Anniversary! I'll never forget Brian first telling us about you and how happy we were that you found each other. Have a great anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!