Monday, December 27, 2010

Snow Fun

Brian, Peyton and I braved the cold and played in the snow yesterday.  We only lasted about a half an hour, but it was fun for the short time.  I grew up in North Central Indiana and should be used to the cold, but in the past 4 years we have been in Lexington, I have become a Southerner and have gotten used to warmer weather and love it.

We set the camera up and turned on the timer and initially had Peyton in the picture, but about a second before it went off, she took off.  I love our mismatched clothes~we went for warmth rather than style
Take 2 - Brian holding her this time
It was too cold for pitiful Charlie boy, so he had to stay inside
Peyton loved chasing snowballs and having them thrown at her

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!